(*Remember this? scroll down to see my new look*)
Let me start off by telling you that today was a great day! Let me also say, don't let the sunshine fool you, it was freezing out today.
(look who was waiting for me to finish pictures outside)
Goal: Go get a haircut! You look ridicules! DONE
This was a joke to say, look at my new hairdo...and really only show you the back..
ha! funny..you just had to be there.
This new look forced me to travel back to June and re-live some awful memories to share with my hair lady. She has not seen me since before I was pregnant over a year ago. She wanted to catch up and needless to say I had to hold back the tears when talking about what happened. I finished feeling good, a little glassy eyed but fine.
Goal: Get your butt in the gym, it's nearly touching the floor! DONE
Okay as you can see this is what I worked on today. I started the day with a bowl of cheerios to help keep my heart healthy. Then went to get my new hairdo. Then went to the gym to workout for 45 minutes. (that was a blast! love my new gym...was at LA Fitness for a while) I should be honest and say the gym makes me sound like I have a lung condition and it kicked my rear! I'm defiantly gonna feel it tomorrow. The plan is to go and have a butt kick'n time again tomorrow. Hope I have the same upbeat thoughts tomorrow when muscles I forgot I had start to ache. I ate a balanced meal of chicken (no salt just herb seasoning) broccoli and half a thin bagel. I feel great for accomplishing day one.
What do you think of the new hair????
I love it! I'ts not too much different but I cut three inches off and layered and added bangs! Yay!!! It's a fresh hairdo for a fresh year. I hope I didn't build you all up for some super big surprise like I'm prego or something...cause I am NOT. lol (I'll be sure to let you know when I am) I just wanted to surprise you all with my new look and tell you about my new exercise program. I think I'll update you with how its all going weekly.

2 comments:
LOVE the new hair! I had the same darn experience the first time I went to my hair dresser after Rosie passed....ugh!
love the new hair! You look so cute!!! I too had the same thing happen when I went back to my hair dresser after genesis died and before I had my rainbows. I couldnt control myself and I was a sobbing mess sitting there...it had only been about a month since she passed....HUGS!
Post a Comment