Just when your up...you fall down.
I have not been as successful in my weight loss idea...thankfully I haven't gained anything.
Part of it might be because I haven't been to the gym in a long while and the other part might be because I might be loosing a bit of my drive...I'm still waiting on trying to see one last doctor.
I'm hoping I can see this doctor soon so that I can get back with the program. The weather today is yuck and I have a touch of depression since tomorrow will be a year ago that I first held TanaLee.
As I have said before, this memory is one of deep joy but it's bitter since she is no longer here to hold. It's been eight months since I last held her. How I wish I could hold her one more time making it just a bit longer. I know that if that were to happen I'd only be wishing for more time.
Once again I've got a lot on my mind but have no words to say what I feel. Over and over in my head the feelings and words twirl in my mind but nothing comes close to what I feel.

4 comments:
Thinking of you! I hope you find comfort in the memories you have of holding your ladybug for the first time. Those are the moments that keep us going.
sending love your way...{{hugs}}
Words sometimes can not to justice to the intensity of losing such a special little one. Thinking of you especially tomorrow and may your rainbow start emerging xoxo
you are right, we would only be wishing for more time with them. but that doesn't stop the wishing.i would give anything to hold Juju again. ((hugs))
Post a Comment