CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Health, Health, come and get your health!


Today was a great day when it comes to my health-o-meter.

I got on track with my "diet" after a spill over in laps last night. I went to the meeting and bam...last song played killed me...I cried like a baby! I had to get out to my car a.s.a.p!

Here is the lyrics -

Title: Children are a trust from God
(psalms 127:3-5)

When a man becomes a father and a women has a child of her own, they share a trust, they must remember, That is not theirs a-lone.
The gift they share is from Jehovah. Of life and love he is the true source. To parents he gives sure direction that they may follow the wisest course.
A sacred trust you have been given. A precious life is in your hands. You can be-stow the greatest favor; Instruct your child in God's commands.

(there are more lyrics but I don't want to write them all out. You can listen to it or download a free copy @ www.watchtower.org)

This is such as precious song, one that normally without my loss of TanaLee I would have favored to sing. Singing praises to Jehovah is part of my worship to him but with songs like these I often fail to deliver a strong voice. I fall into deep sorrow and tears come out like the flood of Noah's day. I just can't seem to pull myself together on these types of songs because they bring back so many memories for me. This song reminds me of how I tried while we were up in Seattle to read My Book of Bible Stories to her daily. I remember trying to read to her all I could so that she would know God's name is Jehovah and and so that she knows all she could about the bible. When she got really sick the day before she died and the doctors told me that she wouldn't make it through the night; I skipped to the end of the book and read to her the story of the future paradise. This killed me to read to my child about the paradise knowing that I would not see here until then. All I could do those last days of her life was tell her about the wonderful plan that Jehovah had in store for her and all others that have passed away. This song made me think about how much I missed out on TanaLee's life now. How much I would give to hold her and watch her grow up. I can only hope that when the day arrives and she is in the beautiful paradise, she will remember the love and time I spent with her. Remember the story book that I read to her and see that she is in the paradise just like the bible promised. Ahhh...

So back to my dieting- after that meeting I went to get a burger! What?! YES I just broke down and had to get me something to feel good...even if it was temporary.

Today I did good. I made a chicken salad for dinner and worked out for almost 30 minutes. Next time I hope for more time in the gym but I am glad I at least made the effort. I am also pleased to let you know that my Echo/EKG came back normal, so did my MRI. I am thrilled to know that at least for now I am on track with getting my rainbow- as long as my health stays in tact and I continue to eat right with plenty of exercise. TAKE A BREATHE....long run-on sentence! I'll update you with any more weight loss news as it comes. I think one weight check weekly would be okay right?

Hubs has to go to bed and I'm tiered now...til I blog again.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

*tears* If I heard that song I would be crying too mama. Just reading the lyrics brings tears to my eyes. I wish I could be there with you and just hold your hand to let you know Im here and I understand. Every time you have told me about the bible story and how you skipped to the end it rips my heart out. Im so glad you did it though <3 as for the diet, yay for you! That salad looks yummy!!

Post a Comment