CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Stressed


I'm feeling so stressed. I so want for hubs and I to get our own place again...I so want a rainbow like now...I want better health coverage....I just want things to go my way for once. It feels like more pressure then I had expected and I'm starting to feel like a tea pot about to explode into a boiling mess. Why do things feel so hard...everything is so hard now that my daughters gone. EVERYTHING.

I feel-

Hopeless. Defeated. empty.

I need a good pick-me-up...I need to be able to hope and things actually fall into place.

Anxiety.

I just pray for things to work out-please

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh felicia, Im sorry for the stress. Trust me when I say I know. I wish I could do something, anything. Sending you virtual hugs. Know Im here if you need to talk. <3 and btw LOVE the new look :)

Simply, Sarah said...

Things will work out, it's just frustrating sometimes waiting for that to happen.

Post a Comment