

I'm not gonna sit here and say that everything is peachy but after a morning like I just had it pretty awesome.
Hubs and I decided to check out two of the apartments that I found online. We decided that we really like one in particular. I was dreaming to the moon because of the 2nd room we would have and how for the first time I would be able to decorate and design a nursery. I was smitten over the idea...not that a baby is a guarantee but its nice to smile out of pure hope for our soon-to-be future.
We then went to IKEA afterward and boy...I couldn't just walk out with one thing! Ha! Who really does?
We got a new dresser for hubs, since his was discovered broken (drawer) this morning. We both have been wanting a matching set anyway so we figured today we could start with one since we had the money. It's a nice Black/Brown tall dresser. I love it for the modern and simple look as well as convenience it leaves in space.
It's funny that I can walk through IKEA and just dream away about what our place (if we get it) would become in just months time. I'm all googly eyed at all the possibilities. We even went ahead and got a down comforter to change the color for our room. It will be plumb purple and sage green with touches of white and the black/brown furniture! Oh how excited I am. Tired of the old so in with the new. New year , new place, new job and new hope. HOPE is what I breathe in these days, hope is what I'm aiming my arrows at. I think for now I AM optimistic.
*Small miracles blog hop- join in on the fun and go to smallbirdstudio.blogspot.com*

6 comments:
Hey there! I'm your newest follower and I love Ikea too!!! It's hard to stick to your shopping plan in that store. Glad you had a good morning!
xx
new poster/follower here. found you through the hop. so glad you had a good time in ikea. i have never been to one, which i think might be a good thing for my bank acct. so sorry for the loss of your precious daughter. i lost my son, Julius, in oct. ((hugs))
Hi...Every time I go to Ikea I want to redecorate my house thank goodness for my husband, he is my voice of reason. Or maybe he just doesn't want the extra work. Who knows??
Looking forward to hearing more about your journey!
Love Ikea too - but I love HOPE even more. Sometimes I think of a rainbow baby and it gives me such joy and hope for the future too. Cherish those moments. Hopefully as time goes on, they will last long and longer and longer :)
New follower through the blog hop. Ikea is great isn't it?? So sorry about your daughter. I lost my son back in August so I know how hard it is to live without them.
I LOVE IKEA ;)
Post a Comment