
Today hubs and I have decided that in next couple months we are doing what I have wanted but dreaded since June.
MOVE...yep... out on our own. (We have been living with the in-laws for a long while..for lots of reasons. One being TanaLee being born.)(bout time, right?)
This scares me for a few reasons. Number one, hubs is our sole income. That is nice but I'm worried for the unknown. I would get a job but I intend to try for a rainbow this year and working just isn't going to work while I'm pregnant. (I am now High Risk)
Two- I get closer to having my dream of trying for a rainbow. We have avoided trying for another because we wanted to respect the in-laws space and give enough time for hubs and I to grieve enough and be comfortable with the idea of a second child and what it might bring.
Moving just isn't my favorite thing. I have a lot of excitement and a lot of nerves all wrapped up into one. So anyway...this is what I call a late night post...not so interesting but bare with me.
So we are moving hopefully soon. Next month. April. Maybe.
We are trying to get ourselves saved up and shaped up for independence once again.
My next post should be more interesting. Sorry for this lame post.
I will say lastly that I for some odd reason gained a pound! I know crazy...I do know however that when you start out working out and eating right things don't go right-right off the bat. Hopefully I'll update with better news next time.

1 comments:
Don't forget that muscles weigh more than fat, so weight loss might not happen for a while. And, healthier foods always made me more bloated for a while, so better health didn't mean weight loss for that time.
How exciting to move out on your own! I know there is so much to worry about, but things will work out. What a blessing it was to be able to be at your in-laws, and what a blessing it will be to be in your own place. You're gonna love it!
Post a Comment