Last night we got report on the local news that snow was headed our way. They have been wrong so many times so why believe them now. Well Jeremy and S. (Aka- Father-in-law) were out frantically scrapping snow and ice from the car. He made it! Late, but he made it to work safe. *Sigh of relief inserted here for lots of reasons*
So why on earth now? why does it snow a little..get warm and start sprouting flowers and suns rays warming my back and then POW the blanket of flakes that should have dropped here months ago just arrive from the blue. Nature!? I'm partial to warmer weather and because the weather got increasingly better I got over wanting to make snow men. lol
This time of year is already difficult because it's a reminder of the life that started and as months go by will turn into a reminder of what was lost. I always dreamed of making fun snow igloo's and snow men with my child and husband. This year when I should be looking out at snow gently falling and telling my one year old how great Jehovah is for the seasons. Instead i'm only imagining what that might look like or even feel like. I miss TanaLee so much and with everyday I feel farther from her memory and who she was. I hate that word..was like as in past tense...I wanna say is.
Well on a good yet random note we have been excepted at the place we want to move. I'm not gonna say were for security reasons but I will take pictures and post them when the time is right. Let's just say the place is so nice, is in a great area, convenient. Plus I get to get new things to decorate with...like I said a few posts ago...out with the drab and in with the fab! lol I'm excited for hubs and I to have our own space again and start over in a sense.
Enough of my rambling...thanks for stop'n by.
~Felicia

3 comments:
hi felicia!
i just wanted to stop by and say hi :)
sending you lots of love on this snowy day!
and good luck with moving. i hope it all happens effortlessly for you!
xo
adrienne
Mother nature truly has a mind of her own... cyclones/floods in Aust, earthquakes in NZ and you guys getting more snow - crazy. No matter how much time passes, you will never lose her memory - if anything my memory of Gabrielle is stronger now but not felt with as much pain. Good news about your move xoxo
Congrats on your new place! I hope you find peace and comfort in your new place. I'm sure TanaLee is smiling with happiness for her Mommy and Daddy.
Post a Comment