It's once again about time to move.
Hubs and I have been living with his parents since TanaLee passed away. We are just about ready to move so today I am on the hunt to find decent affordable places for us to possibly move to.
It's a lot harder than I thought it would be seeing that rent costs have gone up and we now have our little savannah pup. We have lots of things to keep in mind when looking for a place. Blah! The problem is that with new things in our lives like a dog we now have to search for a place that is okay with that...plus we need two rooms instead of one...since we will be trying for a rainbow some time after we move. I guess I just gotta keep looking. I just hate this part and the moving itself..after that I'm cool as a cucumber. Ha!
Keepin ya informed...til next blog

0 comments:
Post a Comment