Today I had my Echo/EKG (heart ultrasound). I have yet to get a phone call about results of that or my MRI. I will call tomorrow and see if I can update you with the news. I can say however that getting this Echo/EKG was extremely weird since the women who did it could barely speak clear english. She tried to explain to me what I was seeing on the screen but I gave up and tuned her out after she got through sentence two. After this experience Jeremy kindly took me out on a dinner date at Claim Jumpers. GREAT food by the way! We ended this evening nicely. Hubs is asleep in dream land and I quietly type away this post...after my face lift to this blog that is...do you LOVE IT or what? It's not exactly what I wanted but hey, it was FREE and it gets the point across. It defiantly makes this blog look less like an eye sore. yuck!

Oh, and another thing...I NEED to get my butt in gear! I gotta get myself in the gym and on the street to run so I can drop my BP and get ready for my rainbow.
(I have started my Prenatal vitamins/ gummies!) My BP today wasn't bad but it was higher then I want it to be... 123/72
Tomorrow I WILL have an update but its a surprise so LOOK out!

1 comments:
Ok first I'm loving the new look! And yay for free!!! :) and I can't wait for the update tomorrow!!
Post a Comment