Hello my fellow blog readers! I know it's been a little while and I know your dying to know more about my health and what's been happening. Let's see,
Bad news: I have yet to get the tests done.
Why? Well I have had issues with insurance and making sure that these tests will be covered and not leaving me with a huge bill. Honestly dept is not what I want to get myself into. Secondly...hubs has officially started his fire fighting academy. He is also working on transferring to a different department at his work- with saying that this would mean that he has to train to the company's standards and ways of doing things. So really he is in full steam schooling to prepare for our future. This is nice and all but I have to plan my things around his schedule due to one car and what is actually priority. This would mean that I have to wait a little longer to get those tests squared away.
Good news: This upcoming week should be the start of getting those tests back on track for "our" time schedule. This will defiantly make me a happier camper since I want to get on with this so I can start my life again. Hubs and I have also started to prepare to move out by saving money and looking at our options for moving out. Hopefully in the next few months we will have enough to TOTALLY start our new journey.
Moving to a whole other subject folks-
I told you way back a few blogs ago about music or songs that have touched me or stood out to me since losing TanaLee. Here is just a few.
1. I would die for that (by Kellie Coffey)
2. Here comes goodbye (by Rascal flatts)
3. My wish (another rascal flatts)
4. Never grow up (by Taylor swift)
5. Best day (another Taylor Swift song)
5. If I die young (by The Band Perry)
6. Held (by Natalie Grant)
7. In my arms (by Plumb)
8. You be in my heart (by Phil Collins /Tarzan)
9. Wrapped in your arms (by Fireflight)
10. Don't let go (by Brian Adams feat. Sarah McLachlan)
* some of these songs have nothing to do with babies or even children for that matter but some how they make a special connection for me.
One last thing...
please share my blog with your fellow followers, encourage them to follow me...I'd love to read more about others journey's and experiences. Like many of you this blog is my avenue to reach others that have dealt with loss and a means to cope with my grief. Your stories and others help me to look forward and see hope after a loss. If you haven't become a follower then by all means stop hiding and become a follower..lol I love comments and experiences that you have that relate to mine or what ever. * With saying that, no mean comments please- i'd hate to have to screen my comments and if you have nothing nice to say then don't say it right?
Other then that I'd like to thank all of you that do say nice things in reference to my posts and THANK YOU for being such great followers/ supporters!

0 comments:
Post a Comment