
Hello ya'll!
I'm still here and breathing...I know I can go days, weeks without posting a darn thing well I thought it was time.
The last two days have been awful for me. I ended up with a sore throat yesterday...somethings going around. I still have it today and so here we are today's update.
I had to go wrestle my insurance that wants to throw me through hoops just to have better coverage that will better suit my needs with this whole Poly cystic Kidney disease. Bah-hum!
So I went to go do this and a lady had a seizure right in front of me! I was freaking out...had no idea what to do in that situation...thankfully her "friend" was there to help her out... I had to wait a hour and half listening to some lady talk on her phone, (you know those women that tell the whole world their business and act like no ones in the room) mean while I have this awful sore throat and a stomach ache due to no breakfast before I left....oh my! Well I finally got in to talk to a lady about my situation and she literally talked to me for about 15 minutes and sent me on my way....What is wrong with this world?? You wait for over an hour and then only get to talk for 15 minutes then your done?! I really should stop here...
Well I have an appointment later today for an MRI on my brain since fortunate me I have a disease that can cause brain aneurysms...oh joy
In a few days I have an echo on my heart because you guessed it, PKD is to blame. Good news is that these test being done are only for precaution not because Doctors really think I have these issues.
Another good thing is that my marriage to the orange jug I told you about has turned out well. I sent in the sample and all came out in the clear, healthy, most importantly normal range it should be in. Now, if only I could loose ten pounds maybe I could be on my way with this rainbow idea I've had. So right now I 'm just curious, any of you looking to get in better shape? Wanna make it official? Maybe even start with me, help me drop ten so I can gain 37 weeks worth of baby weight? Any ideas? Oh and give me your best skinny recipe ideas too! I tend to cook chicken & salad when I want to act thin..lol
Post a comment and let me know what you think should get this weight off.

2 comments:
how scary that lady had a seizure right in front of you!! Im glad her friend was able to take care of her. Oh wow and today is the MRI?? how did it go? Im glad its only a precaution. I was wondering when this was gonna happen. Also any news on your niece's surgery? Ive been thinking of her a lot. I pray everything goes well. I also pray you get a rainbow or two or three... <3
oh and I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment