CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy list # 2, going on #8


What has made me happy this last week?

  1. Well for starters, my nieces talked my husband and I into watching Tangled....It was Amazing! I can be such a sucker for kid movies. lol Sometimes I like them more then films made for adults. Did I mention I cried like a baby? Something about the beginning and end reminded me of TanaLee and our experience with her.
  2. My husband. I put this in my last happy list but really, he is my best friend. I love him so much for doing all he can to provide for us, work 9-12 some times more hours a day. All in the name of love for me. He's really something special and I will forever be grateful he's mine. He is so patient with me and I know that can be hard sometimes...especially when I am not.
  3. I made yummy cookies yesterday. Chocolate chip/walnut/m&m to be exact!
  1. I met a new Blogger Friend! Her Name is Becky...check out her blog: http://beckybaker79.blogspot.com/ This is a very nice BLM who has dealt with similar issues as I did with Pre-eclampsia and loss.
  2. I found a ladybug picture that someone took for the "Sticky fingers" theme. *Theme was green but I got something more, more meaning out of this picture. (photography site)
*Please excuse the stupid number thing....I couldn't get it to count right...*

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Found your blog through the blog hop...so sorry about the loss of your daughter. Those cookies look SO yummy!! :)

DandelionBreeze said...

Love your list :)) YUM cookies (we call the 'biscuits' here in Oz) and gorgeous photo xoxo

rebecca said...

Found your blog through the blog hop! So sorry for the loss of your daughter. Glad you were able to find moments of happiness and joy this week ((hugs))

Tiffany said...

Great list! The cookies look soooo delicious!

Becky Baker said...

Awh..... You are so sweet! Thanks for putting me on your list! If I had a happy list you'd certainly be on it too!
And I'm totally craving those cookies, I'm quite the sweets-a-holic :-)
Hugs

Amy von Oven said...

You should watch, How to train your dragon, GREAT kids movie...I cried...Also, Check out this new facebook page, Angels with Christ, it is for all parents who have lost a child. We are hoping to give parents a place to chat and know that friends are praying for them! Thanks, Amy

Simply, Sarah said...

Hey Felicia! Just wanted to let you know I've been thinking about you a lot, and hope you're finding peace, even through the grief and loss.
I love the pictures you've had on here of Tanalee. So pretty!

Post a Comment