CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy list # 3



First of all I want to give some credit and some thanks to Ms. Natasha and her blog about Aiden. She is the lovely mama that started this whole look at life and find the positive blog happy thing. Most of us have lost a baby('s) and many of us blog because of the loss. We tend to get gloomy and blog super raw feelings that get us down. Natasha has found a way to get others to think about anything, even if its just one thing that made us happy each week and blog about it for her blog hop. I think its great even if I have only jumped in on this band wagon for the third time. I love that it gets us mom's thinking about what makes us happy and keeping the mood light. So without anymore beating of the bush....THANK YOU NATASHA! You are wonderful mama!

1. My Husband. As of Sunday we will have been married for two years! What a happy thing! In our first year of marriage we weathered a lot. For example, as a young newly married couple we had TanaLee that was born a micro preemie...if you don't know how small that is...its like a barbie but without the length. She was 1lbs 4oz! Within that first 5 months of her life we had to pack up and move out of state with no family support nearby.In that same first year we lost TanaLee. Next month will mark a year since she's been gone. So with just those events alone...I'm happy to be seeing another year with my best friend and closest companion.

2. My niece Genesis. I have spent a lot of time with her lately. She stayed the night for the first time all by herself this last week. It was fun to have her over to play with "doggy" & watch Pooh's Heffalump movie about three times. We ran around and smiled and giggled bunches. We made her mama a video that made her tear up. We enjoyed just being us. Lots of fun and I can't wait to have her over again.


3. Family. Without my family I think my life would really be lost. I know that they will always be there as I will for them. They are the constant in my life. The drive that helps me keep my faith. I have married into a wonderful family that truly takes a huge gap in my heart for the blood family I've lost, and mends it back to bearable. We may step on each other's toes from time to time, but I am truly grateful that they have been here for me. I feel blessed to have them as members of mine.
4. My blog buddies. Your comments have been so nice and comforting. I really think you all are a big reason I can be positive. You have proved to be medicine to my aching soul. You have been here to give me courage to speak about TanaLee and keep her memory alive. You give me reason to keep up on my smiles and give me a sense of normalcy.
5. The sun. It has been fairly decent weather over a few days of this week. We had scattered showers but the sun never failed to show its warmth and give us weather in the 70's.

So that's all folks...all that I can think of this week. Tootles!

6 comments:

rebecca said...

Awesome happy list! Happy Anniversary to you guys and here's the next year being filled with happy memories that you share!

Ashley said...

Congrats on your anniversary!! Great pic of you and hubby!

Family is definitely what helps me get through the hard days. Glad that you have them to lean on!

Have a Happy Mother's Day!

DandelionBreeze said...

Love your list and especially happy anniversary... may the year to come be filled with peace and hope. Love to you always xoxo

a + j said...

happy mother's day, felicia!! you are amazing and loved :)

xo

Amy von Oven said...

Happy Anniversay....I am so happy for you and Happy that GOd has blessed you with someone to be by your side through thick and thin....WHAT A BLESSING! HAPPY MOTHER's DAY, You are a mother, and your sweet baby girl would be so proud of all you have done and how far you have come this year! :)

Natasha said...

Awww thanks mama- so sweet!! Love you list- thank you so much for sharing this week!!!

xoxo

Post a Comment