Thank you everyone for the nice comments on my post the other day. This has been quite the journey for J and I. I thought the other day that I had a positive but after reviewing examples of positive tests from other mamas I think that my tests were really just saying, "almost".
If you are TTC and want some extra support with either deciding what your test are saying or just info about TTC go to either here or here. Both are great sites that I find very helpful.
So as I was saying....I was looking through my calender and realized that the last five months or so my cycle has been off. I used to have a 28 day cycle but since having TanaLee based on my records, Ms. Flow has gotten quite irregular. I have had in the last five months a cycle last between 27-31 days! Talk about off huh? Primarily my cycle starts more times than not on day 30. But it has been off by a few days give or take. Its no wonder I haven't been successful, I've been testing and baby dancing too early.
So getting back to tying all this together with my title. I am learning to be patient, more alert, turn over every rock, and keep HOPE going. I'm learning that if you just give it all a second look you might realize the mistakes you made and still have time to fix....you can dream and still have it come true...lets just see if our dream becomes a reality...i'll be letting you know when the time is right. If time goes on and still nothing than just assume we are still "not preventing".
Thank you for your support, we will need your continued comments of encouragement as well as support for when we finally have a bun in the oven.

5 comments:
Learning is one of the hardest but most rewarding parts of this journey. My cycles were all over the place after Gabrielle was born and acupuncture finally brought them into line again at exactly 28 days... it worked like magic. With you on this frustrating TTC journey xoxo
just found you through ausmerican housewife's blog. i know what it is to be obsessed w/ ttc, but the fact is that for me it's EXTREMELY unlikely to happen without IUI or IVF, for which we have no coverage, and cannot currently afford. so we keep hoping month to month that we'll be one of those couples you hear about that wasn't SUPPOSED to be able to get pregnant, but it happened magically anyway! so sorry about your sweet tanalee, and lots of baby dust for ttc!
sometimes the last thing you need is yet another person saying..."try this! it worked for me!" but i am going to anyway! sorry!
my acupuncturist got me on an herbal formula specifically for helping women conceive. it's called blossom and there are four 'phases' (or formulas) that you take during each phase of your cycle. it may be worth a try!
i also charted...my cycles were all over the place after having sofia. my temps were low, with very little spike to show ovulation, so i got my thyroid and progesterone checked. both were low end of normal, so i chose to supplement with over the counter progesterone cream.
i know you will find the perfect mix of magic to help you get pregnant. i am wishing you all the best!
and thank you for your encouraging words for clementine's birth! i really appreciate the positive outlook you bring :)
Sometimes I think we need an online course to learn how to read some of those test. LOL! I'm glad to hear you got half the mystery solved. That's a relief :) Hope your husband is feeling better.
I wanted to mention Circle and Bloom on your last post but I forgot. It's a variety of meditation programs and I think there is one for trying to conceive. I think it's called, Hot Baby-Making Sex or something like that. I used the IVF cycle when my husband and I had our frozen eggs transferred. I really liked it and the best part was we got a positive. Although it didn't continue to develop it renewed my hope. I thinking about downloading the TTC version to my iPod. Sending baby dust your way.
Ha!!! I figured out why your not seeing my comments on your post....well, I don't know why exactly its wrong, but I know how to get around it! My interent explorer lets my "post a comment", but it doesn't actually post, so I switched back to my old interent explorer and here its working! Sorry if it seems like I haven't been commenting, I have been!!! ;-(
back to you......I know, the whole this is a bugger! and its not fair. Spent my weekend down in the dumps cause I saw red!
wish it was as simple as wanting, cuz we'd both have a van full!! WOudn't that be great!!!
your in my prayers!
Post a Comment