Hello my followers....
I have recently started having problems with my account with Google...which is how this blog is ran. I have found that for some odd reason I can not comment as "TanaLee Davis" but only as "anonymous said" i'm not sure why. Also I have to use a different internet thingy magig too. I used to use google chrome but now cannot login for my blog so I have to use internet explorer...This all is a real pain in my behind...so in other news...hubs and I are cutting some costs so as to save more and spend less....This means bye-bye internet at home. I will have to blog from my inlaws ect...this means I might not be able to blog as much in a months time...lame I know. But in my experience some times you have to sacrifice alittle to get something back. So I will give up a little of my time spent on blogging....my home of comfort...*Insert sad face here* to get more cash in our home and save for things like a baby in our future.
The one really great view I had this last week....
As for TTC...well that's on hold until further notice due to problems with medical inssurance. Great....right? such a great post, everything you wanted to hear?...no? I will make sure to check in on your comments and blogs as often as I am near a computer with internet which shouldn't be too hard or long in between....but I definately wont be able to post about our journey as often like say ten times in a month kinda thing...don't worry I am not going anywhere.. I will fill the posts I do get out with as much as there is to share. Okay just thought i'd update you all on the changes taking place in about two days. Until I blog again...(Really soon, im sure) continue to update me on your lives and I will try and comment when possible...look out for my name at the bottom though since it wont list me as "TanaLee davis". Hugs and much love,
** Update...Hubs fixed my blogger problems!!! Yay! I can use google chrome & comment normal now!**
Felicia

3 comments:
I've been having major blogger problems too! I had to switch to firefox to be able to post or comment at all. glad you got yours fixed!have a good weekend!
Thank you for your kind words and stopping by my blog today. Will be thinking of you guys as you wait to move forward with TTC and wishing you so many positive thoughts & love ((hugs))
Lots of issue w/ blogger lately. Hoping they get em all fixed!
That is a beautiful rainbow!
Post a Comment