Yesterday I had a kidney appointment. The whole point of the appointment was to discuss my "pregnancy" & the plan for my kidney appointments now..........
Hold your horses....I'm not pregnant. This appointment was a bit disappointing since the facts are true. Hubs and I have been trying for the last three months and yet here I am Vacant and ready to rent. We did however set out a "plan" for the next three months.
A: We talked about my kidney's and wither or not they effect my ability to get pregnant. (I do understand that my time frame is not abnormal. But I thought it would be easier.) Turns out PKD has no link to causing fertility issues. Perfect! I can cross off a fear.
B: We talked about how I can increase my chances of a positive & about my kidney function currently. I have to continue to test for Mrs. 'O' but it is recommended that I use the more spendy brands...*something to do with more "reliable".* The biggest news is this, I have kidneys that clinically look very sick...but function and feeling of perfectly healthy kidneys. YAHOO! I was also told that my kidneys are in great shape especially for having a baby. *Once pregnant there is an increase in blood overall and straining the kidneys starts to take place. This could be dangerous if my kidneys were not in good shape.*
So overall my appointment went great and my doctors are 100% behind me and J in our goal of adding to our family. That feels really good. I plan to TTC for the next three months....so TTC round four here we come. Hopefully before August, I can give news to Dr. M that I have a growing baby and discuss my kidney care from then on out.

8 comments:
Great news for your kidneys :)... and know how frustrating it can be waiting to TTC :( Lovely that your doctors are so supportive of you and will be there during your next pregnancy :)) Love to you always xoxo
glad you got some good/hopeful news. we need that every once in a while. hoping you get your + soon. sending you love and lots of baby dust...
Hoping you get your BFP very soon. You deserve it- we all do.
Glad to hear your appt went well. :)
Felicia, I saw your post on Natalie's sweet blog for Madeline Grace. I'm Kimberly and I designed her blog, did you have questions that you couldn't find on my website? If so, I apologize my website is currently under construction and links are messed up. If theres anything I can help you with please e-mail me :) I wish you all the best, and pray for God's blessing with a baby!!
mywholeheartdesign@gmail.com
I'm glad you got some encouraging news- its about time!
Glad you got good news! I cannot wait to hear you bring news of a BFP next!!! :)
Great news! Here's to a round of BFP's for all of us!!!
Glad you got some good news and have a plan! Hope this cycle is the one for you!!!
Post a Comment