CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

BLM Love!


As many of you have been blessed with kindness from another BLM...today was the third time I have been bestowed a wonderful gift. It was from Raquel, Jeremiah's mommy . She makes these butterflies for mommies that feel the grief of a child gone too soon. She does this free of charge and out of the kindness of her heart. Mine came in the mail today. I cannot express the joy I felt as I opened my mailbox to find this. Thank you Raquel! You really are a wonderful mama and a sweet BLM blog friend.


5 comments:

Natasha said...

She's so fabulous! Love my Aiden butterfly!!

Tiffany said...

I love my butterfly too!

Holly said...

What a lovely butterfly!

Amy von Oven said...

I love it!!!!!

Unknown said...

Very special!

Post a Comment