CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Update in June

Today is June 2nd. I've been emotional and without a place to really vent until now. I have a lot on my mind but i'm trying to just roll with what I can control. As I type here, thoughts are spilling out like its falling out my ears or something. I'm thinking about in just a short while it will be a year since TanaLee first left this life. This is what makes my blood boil. I hate that its been that long since Ive held or kissed her.

Okay.....don't let it take you over the edge....

Hubs and I have been coping thus far with a few break downs but we are surviving.

We have spent time together fixing his oral problem that turned out needing a root canal. He actually got that today. Poor guy.

We are in a blur of questions as to the direction our life is going...*wink* :)

So this is my update....sorry so boring but I have a lot to do today. Thanks for stopping by, I hope to catch up on all your updates soon.

4 comments:

Alissa said...

I'm new to your blog...and first of all, just want to tell you how sorry I am for the loss of your little girl. What an amazing story you have to share...she was quite the fighter. Hang in there with the year anniversary coming up. Just be gentle with yourself and know that you need to take care of you. Sending hugs your way.

Lisa said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband as TanaLee's angelversary approaches. Let yourself cry when you feel the need. It's better to let it out than keep it bottled up inside. I wish there was something I could do or say to take your pain away. (((HUGS)))

rebecca said...

It's understandable you're feeling emotional. The year anniversary brings up an intense amount of emotions for all of us. Allow yourself to feel what you need to in these moments. Sending thoughts your way and hope that you feel surrounded by love and support as this milestone approaches ((hugs))

DandelionBreeze said...

Heading towards one year without your little one is such a difficult time.. be gentle on yourself. Love always xoxo

newyearmum2blogspot.com

Post a Comment