CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thank you's....Been up too's and a whole lot more!


June 16, 2011 (one year & seven months)

This is the last post to count out that timeline out loud. I have vowed to do my best to think positive from today on out. No more thinking about how long its been since I've held her...Its only I am this way now and I've changed for the better. We are (blank) years closer to seeing our wonderful baby girl. *I am sure I will have my moments but I'm serious that I want to think positive. So on with how today went thus far and what I've been up to.

The goods

Fresh out of crying in the car, about to donate the goodies!

Well lets just be honest.....today was awful. Not just because it was a day marking a year since our baby's passing. No, wait there's more... we also had some awful people come in contact with us, bad communication and loss of a good employee at the hospital, oh and add that we had a mysterious loss of money in our bank account. So yes we had a pretty awful day so far. Good news...we came home in one piece had some dignity left and the sun was out. We were able to donate a basket of items which included two DVDs and some kitchen supplies. I hope that it all goes to good, thankful people. You wouldn't believe how ungrateful some people can be, even when dealing with awful circumstances.

The Ronald McDonald House in Seattle
This is a photo a child painted and the hospital hung it up...I LOVE it!


I have been busy with my family and got some really great stuff in the mail from a dear BLM. So without further wait...here are photos of what I've been doing lately.

*Hubs was there with me today but he wasn't much for photos. :) *

These are the amazing details my dear BLM friend put together for me!

I cried opening each and every piece.

This painted stone is a collection of words that remind me of TanaLee...She asked me months prior and I had no idea what she was planning.

I cried the most about this piece...I have been wanting and searching for a new jewelry piece to remember TanaLee with since my ring is nearly toast...(Ha!)
We had so much fun on the slides! *excuse the ugly ya'll. *

Here's were we pretended that Genesis was a super baby and can do the monkey bars!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

what a beautiful post mama <3 Im sorry yesterday was so hard. I have had you on my mind these last few days. Genesis is such a cutie. That picture you took of her from the back made me cry.... I can only imagine what my Genesis would be doing. Today is a rough day for me. Anyway... sending love.

Lisa said...

I like your way of thinking, I'm going to try it too. Being able to smile at the end of the day is a great feat for a really tuff day. The gifts from your friend are beautiful. Happy Angelversary TanaLee! Sending hugs your way.

Holly said...

I think it is so good you are trying to think positive. It can really impact how you look and react to things. I'm sorry though that the day was awful. But those wonderful gifts sure were a ray of sunshine!

Post a Comment