

Today is nice day so we took a walk to see some ducks and through a 'green space' or otherwise known as a forest near the in-laws place. The ducks didn't seem too impressed with our visit since we went with no bread to treat them. *who really does that? knowing they are going to a duck pond, & not bring bread? lol* It was very nice to walk and soak up the sun laughing as I listen to my niece Genesis try to say "Savannah", saying it 'anna'. We were greeted by the local pond duckies and Genesis would say, Ucky! Ucky! So cute. I couldn't help but feel happy to see my niece thriving despite the health issues she faces. She's so stinking cute. I love to spend time with her. It amazing me thinking about how "big" she's getting and thinking about had TanaLee been here and healthy she wouldn't be far behind her. Crazy but its okay.
I'm working with Savannah trying to condition her with babies hoping that she will get used to them so that things go smoothly for when hubs and I are once again parents to a little baby. Hopefully in the near future if all works out. So far Savannah shows concern for the crying babies but that's about it...just sniff and bulge her little eyes at me like, "Somethings terribly wrong with that thing."
As of yet nothing to exciting to talk about...just everyday living and coping going on around here.
4 comments:
Nice to see you on here, I have been missing you! I pray you are well! :)
THe ducks are so cute! Funny that your Savannah knows something is wrong with the babies since they are crying :)
xoxo
Great pictures!!
was going to send you an e-mail, but can't find yours...You have really been on my mind lately. Praying so much for you and that God will give you peace and strength and show His will for you right now!
Post a Comment