Hey everyone, Yes I am now employed! Problem is this, Im in training and it really takes up a lot of my free time. I hope to be back and blogging soon. Thank you all for checking in. ~Felicia
My name is Felicia
I am a wife to my first love Jeremy. Together we have a dog named Savannah and a daughter that is no longer with us. She passed away in June of 2010 due to liver failure & prematurity. Her name is TanaLee, she lived to be seven months and three days old. This is a place for me to remember my daughter and to learn to hope again. If you find yourself here, please stay a while, leave a comment and visit again.
~Felicia
6 comments:
hey honey! i hope you have good luck with your job hunting!
i wanted to let you know i made a new blog for clementine, so stop by sometime. xoxo
ohaprilmaejune.blogspot.com
adrienne
I will pray God sends you to the perfect place! :)
Been missing you and sending prayers along!
Keeping you in my thoughts!
Hope you find something soon so you can blog again. Praying you find a job.
Sorry that I've been so long in commenting... hope your job hunting is going OK and that you're not getting too stressed. Love always xoxo
Hey everyone,
Yes I am now employed! Problem is this, Im in training and it really takes up a lot of my free time. I hope to be back and blogging soon. Thank you all for checking in.
~Felicia
Post a Comment