CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Work & craziness

Hello all....I am so sorry time has run away with me....oh and this economy yeah makes me work more and more I tell ya. So hears yet another post with no picture but an update about what I've been up to.

First let me say that children say the darn-est things. I love um but may Jehovah help me when things spill out that are hard to hear. Yesterday I sat next to a friends granddaughter and the first thing she said was...."where's ye baby?"
Me: "She's with Jehovah, he's baby siting until paradise." (This is the best way to explain it to a four year old) (this is in no way teaching that TanaLee is in heaven.)
Girl: "Oh she's died. *nervous smile* I'm sorry she's died. Are you trying to have more babies? Will they die too?"
Me: " I don't know sweet heart."
Okay so I understand that she's young and doesn't understand the whole "this is so painful" thing. But when every time I see her she's asked me this. It stinks.

In other happenings, I had an awful interview yesterday for a job I could almost careless to have except for any extra money would help now that I pay an arm & a leg for health insurance.

I have been rolled up and run down for the last few months. Still no sign of a baby in my road way unless it belongs to someone else. :( Hopefully as I straighten things out a baby rainbow for me and J would be nice to come along. For now its ciaos of our jobs, bills, and moving yet again due to my jobs requirements. Yahoo! Anyone feel as if you've been hit by a baseball bat by reading this? lol Thanks for stopping by, I sure miss this place and look forward to being here again soon. Hugs to you all.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

oh honey.... hugs... I think I would have cried if a child said that to me...oh bless her little heart... does her mom know she asks you these things? it may be nice of her to have a little chat with her about it...

Becky Baker said...

Moving again? What? How does your job require that?! You poor thing, I'm sorry for all your craziness!!! Hang in there, something good has got to be around the corner!!

Holly said...

hoping that the craziness settles down!

Amy von Oven said...

I have been thinking about you and praying for you! Sent you an e-mail a while back. miss seeing you on here, but I understnad how life can be! I hope things calm down and God leads you to the right job.

DandelionBreeze said...

Sorry it's been so long... I'm only just getting back on track with commenting and hope that your OK. Love to you always xoxo

Ashley said...

Hope you are doing okay, was thinking about you an went to see if you had posted something! Hope everything is okay ((Hugs))

Post a Comment