CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Coming back from a world of quiet...

Hi everyone,

I have been in the loudest quiet place in my life. I have been crying non-stop as my body naturally knows that wither I acknowledge it now or not, Thursday June 16 will come and be even if i don't want it to. Life has been a bit more challenging seeing that my dear old pal "red" decided to visit me this fine sunny day. *Insert cringed up face here* So not a friend if you ask me.

As the weather gets warmer I seem to be getting a lighter feel in my step...just trying to get past the 16th. We plan to take a day trip to Seattle and donate to RMH among other outings to remember our sweet girl. After this day I vow is to no longer to say, "It's been _____ years since she's been gone or last held her ect....I want to say, In the last ____year(s) this is how far we have come and how I've changed for the better and grown to help others. Since I last held my baby girl I am only ____ closer to seeing her again. I want to keep it positive as best I can after the 16th...my last un-experianced moment regarding her in calender terms.

I miss you all so much, hope you know that I've been thinking of you all and have yet to catch up on all I've missed. Hope to update again soon and catch up on all of you. hugs.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

::tears:: I know how hard this month is for you. Im so glad I was able to reship your package. It takes 3-5 business days and so at very latest it should be there on the 15th. Im so happy it will have made it in time to bring you some comfort on such a difficult and special day. Much love to you my sister.

Lisa said...

Hang in there and be gentle with yourself. June 16 is a rough day for me as well. Sending hugs your way.

Tiffany said...

Felicia, "The loudest quiet place." That is the perfect description of my life right too. That hits it right on the head. I have found that's is definitely easier to deal with hard days when I am doing something for others, in her memory. I hope you get the opportunity to help out at RMH and that you find several other things to do that give you peace. Thinking of you!

Tiffany said...

i agree, "the loudest quiet" is a perfect description. sending you ((hugs)) and thinking of you always, especially as this milestone day approaches...

Amy von Oven said...

I know that today is a hard day for you, but your little girl is so proud of you, I just know it! Praying for you today and praying for God to give you Strength!!!!!

DandelionBreeze said...

I admire you so much... and love your positive comment about thinking how far you've come. Thinking of you over these few days and sending you all my love xoxo
{newyearmum2.blogspot.com}

Post a Comment