CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Yay another post!


Hello...I'm back again. Shocking I know!

So I just wanted to post yet another wonderful gift(s) from another dear BLM. I just have to say first that its continuing to amaze me that you all can give so much love and yet again send your love via gift. I could never afford to buy you all a gift in return but over time I hope those of you that keep close in touch with me will receive something to show my appreciation. Thank you....now to show the gift....



Thank you SOOOO much my dear friend. You are more the generous to get these for me but it lifted my mood after such a hard day...it came in perfect time. Ladybugs are so my favorite thing to remember TanaLee as that was her nickname. You hit the nail on the head to bring me out of the slums of sadness. Thank you!

I want to take this time I have to say again another Thank You to all that have taken time out of your lives to visit my blog and walk with me in this journey. You get a first hand look into my grief, were I am headed in this journey and see my ups and downs in all its glory. This is an open diary were I feel no judgement and gain strength to continue to be better in life. I get a new perspective each time I go through something and receive feedback from ya'll. I put that together with my faith in the resurrection hope and it makes for a nice relationship. So thank you to all involved in helping me cope and gain a closer bond with our creator. Hugs and well hopes to you all....I hope to further catch up with you all. I have yet to be able to comment on many of your blogs due to lack of time but I have tried to keep up. With my absent words to your lives know that I will try to catch up and comment again. I am always keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

~Felicia

6 comments:

Ashley said...

What a cute gift!!

Amy von Oven said...

I love it, and I love the friendships we have all formed and how we are here to help each other. :)

Lisa said...

The ladybugs are so cute. It's amazing how a gesture like that can change a whole day around.

Caroline said...

So very cute !!

Holly said...

Very cute ladybug gifts!!

a + j said...

thinking of you, felicia! i hope you are well!

xoxo

Post a Comment