CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Such a feeling...

Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.
{Zora Neale Hurston}


Today was a day of clouds that shouted back to the forecast of this week and said, "Ha, eat this weather man!"
I wasn't in a particularly sad mood with the exception of my earlier post. But boy to check my mail box and get this lovely memento (pictured below) to remind me not just of my baby girl TanaLee but to remind me of love that still exists out there. As the quote says above love made my soul crawl out from its hiding place and see what it feels like to be loved without expectations.

This one today came from a dear fellow BLM by the name of Jamie Exposito. You can refer to her blog @ http://my-narrow-path.blogspot.com there she writes her daily struggle with grief and trying to find the beauty in this journey. She started to make little blankets similar to the one she received after her loss. If you would like to have her make you one please visit her blog for more information and be sure to follow her journey with her ex-preemie son and loss of her sweet daughter. This made my day Jennie! Thank you!!!! Like I say, love is strong and can strike a cord with you if you only allow it to touch your heart.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


On another note:

I get wonderful comments from all who take moments out of there schedules to tell me they are thinking of me or just tell me that they can relate. Those are treasures that will stay with me forever. Thank you all so much for what you can do. I realize that not all including myself can give physical gifts to all the BLM's out there....many that I follow. But know that I read EVERY comment and appreciate every single one. I don't always have the energy to respond to your blogs and or comments but know I LOVE them. I fully intend to respond some time. :) Thank you everyone.

3 comments:

Lj82 said...

That is such a sweet thought and gesture from another BLM. :)

DandelionBreeze said...

What a beautiful gift and that quote has touched my heart... thank you for sharing it. Love always xoxo

Tiffany said...

I love that quote! So true!
How's the new apartment??

Post a Comment