
So I am not gonna post a picture of my actual mouth since its grotesque and just ugly.
I had oral surgery today in hopes to correct a seemingly easy problem. I already had one surgery to expose and attempt to bring down a tooth that was attached to my bone in my upper jaw. Well that tooth refused to come down on its own with assistance of a wire/button attached. So today my orthodontist decided it was time to cut back into there and yank the thing loose and once again try to bring it down into place. *Yes, as adult I have braces* :/
Thankfully I am not spitting blood every ten minutes, but it still leaves me in pain and wanting ice cream to numb the spot. I am told to keep it easy and just lay down most of the day. Okay easy enough for a couch potato! I can't seem to sit still...my kitchen is yelling at me for the mess from last nights dinner dishes. What to do? I know watch Glee....okay hmmm....blog :)
check...check....
Tylenol has worked for all but an hour and i'm dying for something stronger...problem is my PKD wont allow me to have anything but Tylenol. Yep it sucks but at least this wont last more then a few days....unless the tooth doesn't cooperate. Heck, I'm just rambling about how much this sucks and boring you to death with nonsense.

7 comments:
Its SO ok, you are SO allowed Bad days, I have had a few weeks of them.....I hope you feel better!
Yeouch. Hope you feel better soon.
OUCH... doesn't sound nice at all to have oral surgery :(( Hope you're feeling better soon and get plenty of rest xoxo
mouth surgery is the worst! feel better soon :)
i know the 'glee' must be helping you feel better! i have been watching it this week on instant netflix and i can't STOP!!!
i hope you feel better soon. xo
THat doesn't sound pleasant! Hope you feel better!
oh honey I had no idea you were having surgery... so sorry. And for some reason I didnt see this update in my reader till now. Im hoping by now you feel better XO
Post a Comment