I was taken from my comfort zone and jumped into an ambulance with my daughter in tote in the back. She was strapped down and was closely watched by myself and the paramedics. Before I knew it we were loaded into a small aircraft headed for Seattle. What I thought was going to be a short month of tests and quick solutions turned into a long three month stay that only ends with tears and loss.
Fall
12 years ago

11 comments:
hugs <3
Bless your heart.
Saying a prayer for you!
Love, Natalie
I found the poem online.
Here'a copy for you...
I thought of you...
I thought of you with love today, but that is nothing new.
I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too.
I think of you in silence, I often speak your name.
All I have are memories and a picture in a frame.
Your memory is a keepsake, with which I'll never part.
God has you in His keeping, I have you in my heart.
Your daughter's eyes say so much. They are beautiful. Hugs to you.
Thinking and praying for you!! :( Such a beautiful baby. ((((big hugs)))
I swear TanaLee spoke through her eyes. It was how I knew it was time to let her go. She loved, cried and spoke through those beautiful eyes. I forever miss them looking back at me. Thank you all for the lovely comments.
~Felicia
Oh Felicia... I feel for you so much and my heart breaks for you. Your little one is so beautiful and so precious... it must have been so hard to see her so sick. Love always to you and your gorgeous TanaLee xoxo
What a beautiful little girl. I wish the outcome of your stay had been different. xox
She is so beautiful Felicia... yes her eyes speak volumes. I just wanna hug and kiss her. Sending you my love.
GOd used those eyes to let you look into her soul so that you would never forget that time you had with her. So many of us never got to look into our angels eyes, what a true blessing God gave you, what a blessing you have to remember even on this hard day, you have the gift of those precious eyes looking deep into yours...brings tears to mine, GOD IS GOOD!
My heart goes out to you and your hubby.
Post a Comment