
Through this journey I have come across so many that have also learned the power of grief and empty arms. I am continually amazed by the human strength that God pours out to all of us that have lost a loved one.
I have seen stories that smack me down to my core. Lives that have been shattered by a life that was lost. I am humbled. Humbled by the men and women that can gracefully deal with loss and teach me to do the same.
Today a fellow BLM is dealing with a year since her precious one was last held...a year since her baby has passed away. Please send her love at her blog @ http://angelbabyleila.blogspot.com/
We all come across these difficult days of memory and its our duty to support one another and give what comfort we can.
Thank you all. You have all supported me both through this blog and in my day to day life. Please continue to follow my journey and help me with this grief that weighs me down. As I will do the same for you.

4 comments:
Thank you too for all your support along the way... we all need each other at times like this xoxo
I am always here for you my sister <3
Beautifully written... sending u hugs and love always xxoo
Felicia,
Thank you for your sweet comment you left on my blog. I hate the circumstances that crossed our paths, but I'm thankful to have friends walking with me down this road. I too, will now follow along with you as you are learning to live life after your sweet baby girl. TanaLee is beautiful. What a precious gift. I just hate that you too know this pain. I will be praying for you.
Love and Prayers,
Natalie Ross
www.mymaddiegrace.blogspot.com
Post a Comment