CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Things that make me happy this week...



Hello my fellow bloggers and friends. A great BLM of mine, Natasha decided to create a blog hop of things that make you happy. Here's my crack at it,

Happy List:


1.- I'm moving into my own place so i'm packing up. This makes me happy since hubs & I have wanted our own space for a long time.

2.- The weather was nice today!


3.- My husband rented MegaMind for me a second time since it was hilarious! "Oh-Lo. I think it's hello sir." HA!
He bought me roses for packing up our stuff...so stink'n sweet.


4. The time is so near for a rainbow

5. Its Friday and hubs and I can finally be together! (packing up our stuff that's left...including TanaLee's stuff.) :( But I am happy that I don't have to do it alone.

9 comments:

Natasha said...

Yay Felicia!!! Love your list!! I think it's so much fun to watch kid movies!! I watched The Princess and The Frog last night for like the 20th time :) Have fun moving- so happy for you getting your own place! Love your doggie- so cute!!! I'll be praying for your rainbow mama! Thanks for sharing what makes you happy!!!

Franchesca said...

I've heart that Megamind is good, I will have to rent it soon or find it on netflix!

I am glad your hubby was there to help you pack TanaLee's things. When we moved into our house that was one of the hardest parts, going through and packing Jenna's stuff. Thank you so much for sharing your happy list :)

xoxo

Holly said...

I've seen the previews for megamind and thought it looked funny!

DandelionBreeze said...

Love the things that make you feel happy.... Natasha's idea is so great :)) Never heard of Megamind - maybe it's not out here or maybe I'm just a long way behind :) Happy Saturday to you xoxo

Raquel said...

Hi Felicia-
I love your list....good luck with the move. I am sure it will be nice to finally have your own place!

Sending hugs your way!

*Laura Angel said...

Love this! :) If you have facebook Felicia please add me Laura Meindel :) xoxox

Caroline said...

What a great list. Lots of luck with the move. So glad you had help. Praying for your Rainbow.
What a beautiful blog you have.

Tabatha said...

Love the list!! Packing sucks all in itself! So glad the supportive hubster was there to save the day!! Hero hubs rock! Thinking of you and praying for a rainbow! xxoo

Jennie Exposito said...

What cute idea!:) I love your #4! I feel ya on that mama! My hubby has been dying to watch that movie! It looks funny.

Post a Comment