CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

It has been accomplished





*What used to be is now not. It is packed.*

What is now. *Tears are now present*


Yes.

I can say that I have successfully packed 90% or so of TanaLee's things. I started with her dresser/wardrobe and balled my eyes out. I came across clothes that I carefully picked from the rack so as to dress her in the cutest and most ladybug style. It broke me heart to see clothes that she should have just grown out of. I came across her very first Teddy bear. All these things exhausted me emotionally. By the end of the night it was done but It hurt my heart, tearing my heart back open to expose my inner want and need to hold her once more. Today I worked on her crib...I managed to block out what I was doing and only felt heart broken but no tears were present. So now here I am surrounded by the boxes piled high waiting to be reopened in days. Next is the most dreaded of them all...I must break down the crib to get it into my new place. Hopefully I can do this without another melt down.

7 comments:

My New Normal said...

Well done. I know it wasn't easy.

Tiffany said...

Hugs honey. I cant imagine going through that. Ive never had to endure taking genesis crib apart and putting it away... my heart is hurting for you mama.

DandelionBreeze said...

That would have been so hard... you are so brave to be able to do it yourself. Spending time with all her beautiful things must have been heartbreaking... I still cry when I go through the box of things we had for Gabrielle. Thinking of you as you move xoxo

Raquel said...

Putting their things away is not an easy task. Thinking of you!

Amy von Oven said...

That was the HARDEST THING I DID! I too cryed the whole time I packed up Bethany's room. i so understand how you feel. I felt like it was finally letting go of her, It was harder than I though it would be...Im proud of you for getting through, I know what I challenge it was.

Jennie Exposito said...

My heart aches for you.:( I can't imagine how difficult that was. It's very encouraging to me though to see that you had the strength to accomplish it through the pain. Praying for you!

Jennie Exposito said...

Felicia I'm making a baby name blankie for TanaLee. I'd like to send it to you. Can you email me your address to send it to you, my email is jenlynexpo@gmail.com. Thanks! :) And if you know of any other baby loss moms that would like one, they're free, send them to http://wrappedupinhope.blogspot.com/.

Post a Comment