(Kibbles the cat that thinks he's one of the dogs)
Today was a horrid beginning but thanks to a sunny day, a walk with Jeremy, and this cat things have turned around. I woke up feeling leftover sadness from last night. In fact today was one of those mornings were your grief is so loaded that you only have strength to bring the covers over your head just to cry yourself back to sleep. But I resisted the urge and got up to take a shower hoping to shake the grief from my face and ultimately my day.
It was a rocky start seeing that I still have had no good outcomes to job searching that I've been doing. I cried a bit this morning but once I got that over with I went on a walk with my puppy Savannah, Zoey ( mother-in-laws dog), Jeremy. When we got back we decided to treat the dogs to a snack. Kibbles our old and fluffy cat decided to join in on the snacking. funny thing because he trying act like the dogs because he wanted a treat too!
Happy Wednesday for being sunny!

0 comments:
Post a Comment