Baking cookies!
Playing with blocks!
Today was a day for my nieces to enjoy time with Jeremy and I. It was crazy to have a three year old and a six year old being responsible to help me pour flour and eyes into a mixing bowl. I tried really hard not to get overly anxious about the mess that made its way throughout the kitchen and dinning room. I also made a delicious tortellini and alfredo dinner! I spent all day doing kid things, this was bittersweet fun for me.
Tanalee being gone has a weird effect on me. Some days things arn't so hard like playing with playdough today. I thought doing something like this would make me sad but oddly enough today I was fine. Other times I think reading to a small child makes me sad because I know they will never be TanaLee. Even though I'm happy to do these things for my nieces but the pain is still there.
Random...okay so I was asked to share photo's from my wedding...here you go, enjoy.

0 comments:
Post a Comment