When those tiny fingers curl
so sweetly around your own,
You'll feel some of the deepest joy
that you've ever known
Because it doesn't take so long
to understand how much
your life can be transformed
by a baby girls touch
-author unknown
This is one of many posts I will make today to jot down what I will feel today. What do I call myself? How did this happen? For what happened, was in the moment and felt so long. Always another hill to the roller coaster to a baby that should have been born full term. This wasn't supposed to happen...why? It is so agonizing to feel empty now. I wish things could have been different. I wanted this day to be happy, she made it passed all preemie issues...right? Isn't that what I should be saying?
No, my baby was strong she lived longer then expected...but she is still gone. The emptiness in my heart is still there and my hope and faith still alive. One day I hope to reunite with my little ladybug. One day....

0 comments:
Post a Comment