CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Savannah's First SNOW!!!- Part 1

Did you know its Cold outside mom?

hmm..this stuff seems nice

Put your sniffers on...no time for games guys!


Tonight the weather proved the true to the prediction...It started to snow a little bit.
Of course I had to let Savannah out once we had a bit covering the ground to investigate the strange white flakes. She spent time doing her business but afterward its was all about shivering but she had to check out what felt so cold beneath her paws. She licked the grass to taste it and she sniffed the air to smell it...I was so cold I had to shoot a few pictures and come back in. Here is her first taste of her first winter...more to come...when the real blizzard begins. Stay tunned....

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

The snow is SO beautiful! I dont see much snow here in Los Angeles. So anytime I do see it, even in pictures, Im in awe. BTW your dog is SO CUTE!! (psst, did you get my email?)

Lisa said...

Your dog is adorable! I love her name. In fact, I wanted to name our daughter Savannah Adelyn but my hubby didn't. So she became Adelyn Michaela instead.

TanaLee Davis said...

Thanks! I thought she looked like a Savannah desert dog..so then came the name. Funny thing because she revealed something about herself a few months after we got her...this making us wish we would have named her bambi. She sits and hops like a deer. She is a great dog and a real comfort for our family.

Post a Comment