CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 4, 2010


Today's update...
Yes that is how I recall I would say it on this blog...

I woke up feeling terrible. I cried thinking about my TanaLee, missing everything I did with her and just time. Time I had with her and the time I live without her. I look at pictures now that are glimpses from the past and reminders of moments close to my heart. I look at these photos and can almost recall that day in its entirety. Now they are memories, no more then that. The photo album I made will not turn into more...no more photo's of days ahead. Just moments and thoughts in my memory and printed in page..waiting to turn into something more...but for that I have to wait.

I read these scriptures today to bring me peace of mind- John 11:25, 26* 2 Corinth. 1:3,4 * Psalm 46:1 and lastly Psalm 27:14-

Jehovah is my courage my strength and my ability to endure my life without my precious baby girl. His very name testifies that, Jehovah= he causes to become. Although my emotions are over the top in depression.. I know that I have one thing that will never change- Jehovah will walk with me as long as I remain faithful and he will help me get to a life were I can be with Tanalee again. My sweet baby again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment