CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Catching up and doing good











































































































Time to catch up and release some emotion again.
Starting with today, my husband and I have been talking about going up to the hospital that TanaLee was born in almost a year ago. I can't believe that time has gone as fast as it has! A year...Okay...a year, Tanalee would be a year this November. So back to us talking about visiting the hospital-we both want to give back to the niccu that did everything they could to get our daughter as old as she was when we transferred her to Seattle. TanaLee lived to be 7 months and 3 days old, that in itself is nothing short of a miracle because she was born so tiny..merely 1 lb 4 oz! Jeremy and I decided on making blankets to donate. In the pictures above you can see the little blanket I made. That blanket was a practice and will be given to my dear niece.
My loving husband also got me beautiful pink roses as as surprise gift since I have been so sad lately. He is so awesome for me! I never thought loosing our daughter would prove to make us stronger and more enduring. My sadness may grow but my wonderful husband continues to support me and love me still.
Since TanaLee has been gone, Jeremy and I decided on getting a pup to help us cope. So far that is exactly what we needed. She is lovely and fun. Full of life and energy always wanting to play. We love her so dearly. I never thought I'd own a rat terrier but it has been more than worth it.
Jeremy has been successful in his new job at Metro. He's soooo handsome in uniform right?
TanaLee's crib is absolutely beautiful and exactly what we pictured for her. Looking at this crib breaks my heart because she's never even slept in it. At the same time I can't even think about taking it down. Weird huh? I'm all over the place I swear...This blog alone is proof...lol
White flowers. To me white is pure-free of any imperfection. It is so simple and beautiful that anyone who appreciates creation would agree that it is with one word..breath taking. The flowers you see pictured on this post were from a tree just outside the hospital in Seattle. Many times we would park next to that flowering tree. I wanted to capture its beauty and remember the sweet perfection of what God can do. I wanted to remember that God can even make my fragile baby girl perfect one day. For this I will forever be indebted.



0 comments:

Post a Comment