Sick.
Yep, sums it up I have been sick.
Today I finally got around to making Jeremy sign a document stating that we authorize TanaLee's autopsy report notes to be looked at by Cincinnati's Children's Hospital genetics team. I faxed it over and boy was I out of it. I put in the fax number,then proceeded to call the women I faxed it to. Needless to say there was an error. The phone hung up and I had to start over.
Today I found myself feel much weaker emotionally. I don't know what exactly caused me to feel this way but nevertheless I feel abandoned. I have people around me but still I feel alone. Jeremy tries to encourage me but some times I just can't shake the feeling. I think I'm sad because for a while now I have been looking for answers about my daughters death but haven't really gotten any. For a while now I've been searching for someone local that I can talk to that I'm not related to that can understand my fears, doubts, hopes for the future. For a while now I've been searching for a job but have had no opportunity show its face. I'm just a bit bogged down and feeling useless at the moment. I'm sure I'll pick up my emotions and put them back in my heart but for now
they live all over the place. (i'm such a creepy poet thing.)
Speaking of Poems-Jeremy and I wrote a song/poem for TanaLee before she was born I think now is a good time to share a piece of it.
(it is just a small piece-Its crazy because when we wrote it, we had no idea she would be born get -sick and eventually die.)
I'll Be Here:
Written by- Felicia & Jeremy Davis
When your lost and you need some guidance
Don't be scared take my hand I'll lead you.
When the road is to long and you just can't hold on
I'll be here
(I sang this to her almost every night and as she took her final breaths.)

0 comments:
Post a Comment