CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Just kidding...there has been a revise!

In my last post I mentioned going vegan. Turns out my doctor and nutritionist has said...nope!
In short they feel that there is nothing wrong with removing meat (chicken & Beef) from my diet but they would like me to continue to eat the occasional fish and eggs and milk ect so as not to rock my already fragile pregnancy. I agreed that I will wait until after Joshua is born to go 100% vegan but for now do what I call Vlex-itarian so more vegetarian with occasional fish.

Lastly I wanted to show you the latest tummy photo and the current stage in nursery before we get everything...We are at 29 Weeks 3 days ya'll!!!!! Baby is about the size of a butternut squash- I think mine had some steroids or something cuz I'm not convinced Joshua is quite that big but I though a little photo session with one alongside him would be fun! What do you think, is he that big yet?

* Just in case any of you want to contribute to my upcoming baby shower I was going to let you know that I am now registered at BabiesRus & Target and a cloth diapering site. If you would like to purchase something to help- please email me at pinkpokadotz90@yahoo.com and I can give you the info to do so. Thank you in advance.*

Excuse the look here folks! Its been one blustery day today and I wasn't interested in beauty  lol.


Terrible lighting I know. The bone head that built my place left out  ceiling lighting so my shotty lil lamp in there isn't great! Hope to fix that soon.


Much of what you see here aka Fan and air conditioner will be removed before lil guy get's here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment