CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Quick update...

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I have been admitted to L&D, at 31 weeks 2days- as a precaution seeing my history with PE. I guess they want to do a 24 urine, even though my dip earlier was negative for protein ect...they had some concerns that my platelets dropped (since have come back up) and my BP was a bit higher than usual. Please keep me and my lil family in your prayers...here's to hoping that things are fine and that this is just something to shake things up....hope to update with discharge news tomorrow...Good night blog world.
~Felicia

3 comments:

Lj82 said...

Yikes! Fingers crossed for a discharge tomorrow. Good luck!

*Laura Angel said...

Thinking of you!!

Simply, Sarah said...

I sure hope you got to go home already.
If not, I am so glad you're past the earliest weeks of viability.
Praying for you.

Post a Comment