So if it wasn't already obvious from the title from today's post, I am 33 weeks & 3 days. Baby is about the size of a pineapple, as you will see below Joshua measures closer to a honeydew. :)
Lets do the run down of updates for this week and include my latest update from the land of Prenatal care.
Maternity clothes: Of course, who isn't at this point! lol I have a total of about three things I personally bought for this pregnancy thus far- everything else is a borrowed idem since pregnant clothes are spendy and I just simply don't wanna waste my money. One idem I bought that is so
new to me is a nursing bra. As many of you know I only made it to 25 weeks with TanaLee and really never crossed those tracks of needing this type of bra..I only went up about a cup size at that point. So its sorta funny to wear one of these "granny bras" (let's face it most nursing bras don't flatter your looks). I have to say that they are much more comfy then my standard "sexy" bra but hey, what are ya gonna do? You trade style and fab for fat and flab but in the end its worth the trade because you have this wonderful miracle. I can't complain because many don't have this blessing that I have and given my history, this is cake and ice cream. :)
Stretch marks: Nadda. Weird, you'll understand when I tell you some updates with my OB appt. Oh a side note, last night I seriously thought my skin on my belly was peeling. Like peeling when you get a sunburn kinda peel- turns out...oh yeah, I had a growth ultrasound earlier yesterday and must not have wiped off all the gel and it dried and started to flake off...HA!
Sleep: Who am I kidding, It's hard to come by these days. I have been trying to justify a maternity pillow but I just can't. I settle for a few stupid limp pillows between my legs or forcing the hubs to support my growing belly. (Try and imagine how well that works out...heehee)
Best moment this week: Getting a date for my scheduled C-section. * I don't think I will make it to that date but I'll explain why in my Ob update.
Food cravings: Nothing really. I sorta dropped off in the cravings a while ago...I just randomly think something sounds good but nothing is a "have to have" right now or else.
Belly button: Its a flat and sometimes depending on lil man's position its an outtie.
Moods: Lately I have found myself slipping back into my former self and wanting CONTROL. I am terrible about wanting to PLAN, PLAN, and PLAN some more. I hate that I do this to this extreme because I realize that NOT everything can be planned and some times you have to leave the control to others and God. Something I seriously have a hard time with when it concerns my unborn baby.
Looking forward to: Holding my sweet babe. It's right around the corner! March is coming full steam, extremely exciting but nerve racking all at the same time. I'm full of emotions and thoughts about his birth and there after. I fear not being pregnant anymore just because I've enjoyed it so much this time and this may be the last of my pregnancies. (*We don't know yet, but we are thinking we may just count this a blessing and choose to adopt or something if we want more children)
OB Appt update:
To say this in basic quick terms- All went very well yesterday. No sign of
real PE as of now. My BP was 120/72 so that's steller! Joshua had a NST and passed with ease. His heart rate base line was about 140 and had jumps to 160 or so, doc's like to see that. He also had a growth ultrasound and measures in the 73%! He is estimated to weigh 5lbs 4oz!!! So he's over a week ahead. So overall everything makes my OB very pleased and comfortable. She has lifted my ban on going to the gym...so now I can walk up to 30 min every other day instead of the previous everyday. We also got a date for the c-section, for now I will just say it is early march-so before my due date (3/18/13). I don't want to disclose my DD on here for two reasons, 1. It may be bumped up sooner, given my history & 2. I would hate to have some stalker following this blog and try and show up to the hospital I have chosen and do anything weird... :-z In other words, you will find out the date when it
has happened.
2 comments:
Yay! Getting there, and hoping that Joshua is here safe and sound before you know it! :)
Counting down the days with you and looking so forward to you meeting precious Joshua. Keep up the good work, Mama, and don't worry about control - you will lose it all when you have that helpless little guy in your arms! :)
Post a Comment