Today little miss rebel had to get a cone to keep her from licking and itching her stitches. I couldn't help but laugh at how pathetic she tried to look. When we first put the cone on at home, (The vet tried but she freaked out and sprayed her anal gland stuff.) she resisted *not freaking out as much* and eventually got it on but stood there like she was frozen or something...very funny actually since normally she will follow me everywhere. I feel bad for her but I have to admit that on a bad yucky day like this, she cures my sadness with a laugh.
Fall
12 years ago

1 comments:
My dog did the same thing with the cone. He wouldn't moved. But he's a licker, so we had to. When he hurt his leg, he slept in bed between us. He cried when we put the cone on, but we had to be sure he wasn't licking it. So, he slept like a baby between us and we barely slept. I guess it was training us for Sierra!
Post a Comment