CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Names On The Sidewalk


Today I opened my email to see a beautiful email with the cutest chalk artwork of TanaLee's name. TanaLee is so dear to my heart and after a horrible day the other day I decided to email a request from a dear BLM friend of mine to have her write my daughters name.

To my surprise, even with all the people she gets email's from and her hectic life she took out the time to put "a rush order" on my order for TanaLee's name. Not to mention her sweet shout out to me on her blog. I so love this BLM for showing me so much compassion through my grief, she is a sister to me. (even though we only have just recently spoke over the phone for the first time a few days ago...for FOUR hours...can you believe that??? I haven't talked that long with one person in a very long time!) And not only this BLM but ALL my followers- THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for your support and for following me in my journey to cope with my new normal. I appreciate the comments you leave, I read them all. I love to do this whole bloggy thing- therapeutic really. A SHOUT out to you all- you have been the most wonderful medicine and therapists a girl could cry for. lol

2 comments:

Simply, Sarah said...

I agree, this whole blogging thing is very therapeutic. I'd been writing our family blog as a family history for several years, but it has helped me more this year. I've been able to deal better with Anthony's leukemia better because I can write my feelings about it, and I have.

I'm glad your written thoughts are helping you too.

Lisa said...

Yep, I'm with you - blogging is awesome. I love it. But sometimes I wonder if all the reading and writing and stuff is draining me - I'm always so tired lately. I actually just wrote a post on that!

Post a Comment