April 26, 2010 (164 days old)
So I left off telling you about my cake and that TanaLee was about the same.
Well still true today, Tanalee has not changed much. Thankfully she has been stable enouph to hold. We are trying to take advantage of this because we don't know how long it will last or if we will have to wait another long time.
Mom and Dad ( Debbie & Steve) came up to visit this weekend. We had a good time playing games and they tried to teach me pinochle but i'm not sure I have it..lol Its hard to understand. We got our pottery pieces back I have both images above. They turned out really nice.
We met more brothers at our kingdom hall. This brother Pablo we met a few weeks ago finally got to introduce his wife venita. I commented her for a scarf she was wearing because it matched my shoes...she took it off and wrapped it around me and said "here its yours" OMG!!! I was shocked because I didn't expect it and it was so nice of her. We also got to know a few others in the hall that invited us to play B-ball but we got there alittle to late as most were leaving so we went on a walk instead.
Soo that is about it for how we've been and Tanalee. We will blog again tonight with pictures from today since we haven't seen her yet..til then

0 comments:
Post a Comment