CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010






April 21, 2010 (159 days old)


So here are some photo's from the last two days..one of these pictures were supposed to be on yesterdays blog. :)


Today TanaLee is doing good. She is staying fairly stable for now...(take a breath..lol)
I got to hold her and it was a VERY nice cuddle. i've missed it sooo much. She seemed to like it as well, she was very alert and happy to hear me sing to her.


Jeremy had the chance to hold her but he decided to pass because he felt it was better to wait til tomarrow or something. I was more then happy to hold her longer...lol After spending some time with her we dressed her in the outfit you see in the picture above. We could'nt fit one of her arms through the arm hole because she has an IV line in and its too bulky. But she seemed to be fine with it.


After we got home I made a cake while Jeremy made chicken and mashed potatoes!! YUM!

My cake turned out well and I decided to share it with the house because I don't need all that, it would go straight to my hips..(oh no!) So that is the what we did today.



0 comments:

Post a Comment