Calling it denial... Two years are coming up too soon- and where are we?
We are currently back on the TTC wagon and boy is it dull- always is when no BFP exists.
Yet her comes another year to date of our precious first born without us. Three years since I was last feeling a baby inside my belly. Two years of scratching at the surface of what life we
want to have. To date we are still counting our blessings and focusing on what good there is- still trying for baby #2 and fighting like a heck to except that TanaLee isn't here today.
*Seattle, WA- RMH*
It dawned on me after a friend txt me and asked what I was going to do this year? What am I doing this year? Well since quitting my 9-5, funds are tighter and so there really isn't much to spread in respects to what I'd like to do. Any suggestions? I was thinking of asking you, my fellow mommies and followers to donate to your local childrens hospital or Ronald McDonald house in TanaLee's memory...But what else? (if you do donate take pictures and let me know ect) Okay so bring on the ideas cuz I don't have a clue what to do. Thank you!
4 comments:
Is there somewhere you could offer to plant a flower garden in TanaLee's memory this year? If I could offer a suggestion, forget-me-nots are very hardy and tend to reseed and they are just a beautiful reminder in name and beauty. This could probably be achieved fairly inexpensively. Thinking of you...
Think of you often and pray that your arms will be filled again with your 2nd beautiful child.
I will definitely donate to Ronald McDonald House in honor of TanaLee.
Oh wow Ashley! I'm so happy you said you'd do this for her. Make sure to tell your local RMH we sent you and if you can try and do it around the 16th as this is her two years since passing away date. Thank you! Hugs always!
~Felicia
Thinking of you and TanaLee... happy birth-day to her and what a lovely idea to donate in her memory. You are an amazing mother to her and keeping my FXd for you on this TTC journey that she will have a little sibling one day soon xoxo
Post a Comment