I got inspired by a "YouTube" vlog that I recently stumbled upon and decided to try it out. I'm gonna apologize ahead and tell you that I did not take pictures because, I didn't think to do it until I was finished preparing it. I made true, FRESH, fruit & Veggie smoothies! Normally I cheat and only do fruit and add extras like sugar ect but I think its not so healthy and actually cut away the value of a "fruit" smoothie. I tried and made a smoothie made up of Carrots, spinach, kale, blue berries, strawberries, orange, bananas, peach. (I think that's everything) lol.
It turned out well- I surprised myself since I went into this unsure if the kale and spinach would taste good in it.
In other news I am still on the hunt for a new job and just enjoying my "time off" and getting back in sync with my hubby and seeing the slower and calm side of life. We shall see how long this lasts....HA!
I wanted to also mention that I am contemplating a vlog at some point myself if certain things happen in the future and post it here for you all to see- that or another blog. I keep you posted...stay tuned.
2 comments:
Yummmmm... sounds delicious and very healthy :) Good luck job hunting xoxo
Sounds super yummy! I would definitely follow your vlog!
Post a Comment