CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 25, 2012

Do you like Commenting? Will you?


I decided to participate in Jenna's challenge as I always love a challenge and I love when I meet new bloggers and when others comment here. 
So today's challenge topic is: Me- my intro to those who don't know me or to refresh those who've been following.
My everyday face...Ha! Notice the look of "ugh" on hubs face?  Im such a dork-a-suarus!

My name is Felicia I live in the GREEN state or otherwise known as Oregon. 

I share my happy "home" with my husband Jeremy. We have been married for three years and one month counting! We had our daughter, our first 3 and 1/2 months early due to Preeclampsia.

Minutes after delivery- such a fighter she turned out to be.

She passed away on June 16, 2010. You can look back on our experiences in chronological order both here and here

TTC is no joke!
Since then we have grown to cope with our loss and try again for a second child in hopes of reaching that other side with living children. We have yet to have success in the pregnancy area but we manage to cope with lots of other distractions. 
Can you resist this face? Here's my rat terrier, Savannah!

Savannah is our first fur baby, we obtained her shortly after TanaLee passed away. I currently am a house wife but am looking for stable steady work, thankfully my husbands job can maintain. Thank you for your visit and support hope to see you stop by again. hugs to all-

Felicia    

8 comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

Thinking of you xo

Mommato4miracles said...

Hello there, I am over from Jenna's journey. Just wanted to say hello. I too had severe preeclampsia with my children. My children survived however my oldest has many medical problems. Just wanted to say that I would be cheering you on from the sidelines and praying for what I always prayed for after my first preterm complication filled delivery, a FULL TERM FAT HEALTHY baby that gets to come right up on your chest and stay in your room with you!!!

Ashley said...

Your doggie is SO precious!

LOVE your "everyday face" hehe You're too cute :)

Shannon said...

Stopping by from Jenna's. I am so sorry to hear about your little girl and I hope you are one day blessed with another child! Your puppy is adorable. I have a cat and pets are definitely like children! I'm excited to read more!

Unknown said...

Hey I am stopping by from Jenna's and just thought I'd show your blog some love...

XOXO

KarmaKristin

Anonymous said...

Hi Felicia, I just finished reading about your daughter and the tears are running down my face as I write. I am so sorry you all had to go through this. Your daughter was truly a fighter. God Bless you, and your hubby. I am visiting from Jenna's challenge. Please stop by my blog and if you feel like it, join up. I am Karen's Korner on Jenna's list.

Amanda said...

Hey Felicia,
Don't comment, but enjoy reading your blog on that occasion I am on the computer. I think your story is amazing and will pray for you on your current TTC journey. (My hubs and I are on TTC #2 with recurrent unexplained infertility). Best of luck!

Brittney said...

Stopping by from Jenna's. Praying for your TTC. I love your goofy picture! You seem like fun!

Post a Comment