Although yesterday was hard, we made the trip to seaside to
remember our little ladybug.
We started the day with going to the local RMH and donated
four gift boxes of toiletries. This is something the house needs all the time
because of families being sent to another location on short to little notice
and not having time to pack the basics. We would have gone to the house we were
in but that was in the opposite direction
of where we were headed so we opted for the one closest to us. It worked out beautifully. We shared our
story in brief and had “Susan” nearly in tears.
She showed us around the house as we had never been to it and took and
few photos for the blogs sake. J
| Jeremy played the piano while at the RMH- a song his sister wrote. |
We then headed out for our voyage to the beach ready to
relax and reflect.
We stopped at the Safeway store once in town for some
balloons to try something a fellow blogger did and see if someone finds them
once released. Time will only tell, they may just float for a day and then
crash into a tree never to be seen. Let’s
hope it’s the one listed first. Jeremy and I carried our balloons up to the
beach, messages written and ready to fly- I let them go, this time of year with
school being out there were A LOT of beach goers walking the board walk, you
could hear every women scream out “Oh no!” when I let the balloons go. Of
course I couldn’t let them think I’d miss them so I yelled back, “Did that one
on purpose!” lol It made for a good laugh.
We brought my sister along for the ride on our trip, she was
a fun “get your mind off it” guest. My
side of the family is sorta that way- they just say the darnedest things…keeping
your spirits up the whole way, even when it makes no sense. We ate a late lunch at a place we LOVE all
because of a soup called “Potato & Leek soup”…delicious! The place is
called, “The twisted fish steak house”. After that
we just walked the beach and let our furr baby savannah run around.
Over all we enjoyed the day with only a few tears.
| Not a single drop...I seriously considered lick the bowl! |
| Happy Faces due to a happy lunch! |

2 comments:
You guys are amazing and do so much in honor of TanaLee. I hope that yesterday wasn't too hard ((hugs))
Love everything you did in sweet little TanaLee's memory! You are an amazing mama! Hope the days have been easy on you <3
Post a Comment