I am now a happy maid for a huge company! They provide great benefits ect, I am thrilled to say that I am no longer unemployed and am once again learning in a new line of work. This is so exciting! I think this job will be great not just for the benefits package and hours but they are super flexible and have the GREEN clean stamp as in everything they use is environmentally friendly and safe for our lungs ect. My first training day is in a few days and I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. It was scary being unemployed for over a month...I was beginning to think I'd never get hired. The best thing is- I will make more with this new job with more hourly pay and its full time then I made at my old job. Yahoo!!!
Fall
12 years ago


2 comments:
congratulations!!!
Congrats on a new job!!
Post a Comment