All is well in the wonderful world of hoopla here. Just been busy working a lot and finding more ways to distract myself. Its weird to find myself at the end of August and feel like summer just began. My mom has been temporarily transplanted under my roof. This basically says it all for me. But for fun...
I struggle to write about the many emotions and changes I have found myself in over the last few months.
I guess to start with the job is a good place-
Although fun and exciting to see each shift changing with homes to clean and life styles to discover I feel weighed down by it all some how. My co-workers can be nice but can also be catty and that can make for a tough day. Recently my boss surveyed us and asked us to be honest in our opinion. Lets just say my answers didn't reflect my love for the job. Don't get me wrong having a job is better than none but for the work I put in the pay just doesn't balance. I'm beginning to wonder when I will find that job that really fits me. The hubs thinks I should take some classes to add to my list of things great about me and then try for something in a medical office. I'm not sure if that will be worth my time but I would love to work in a hospital clinic any day over the last crap jobs I've hosted.
Grief-
Well I'm sure I could be worse but new emotions emerge everyday that I can't seem to stamp out. Hoping that I can get past them. Do you find yourself in awkward situations where your dead baby is brought up in the most sarcastic way and then you get the gaping mouth look from the listener? (keep in mind you did NOT bring up your child but someone else who knows you) Yes this just recently knocked me off whatever little secure place I thought I had. Been feeling like I'm missing my baby more and more lately.
Music-
My latest favorite song is by Hunter Hayes- "wanted". It makes me think of the hubs and feel like a little school girl again. Check it out if your in the mood for some gushy music. lol
Also the song Clark Richard- "Red Robin". - Great Father Daughter song.
I'm sorry that this is so incredibly boring of a post but I just wanted to make sure all knew that I was still around but just not to much to say. I will have more to talk about soon as things are sure to change for our house very soon. But that will be in another post- so keep on the watch. thank you for checkn on us in the mean time...miss ya'll.
Fall
12 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment